Sunday 6th december 2020, 10h00 - 17h00
We have waited as long as possible for better news, but following the announcements by the president yesterday evening we have decided to cancel.
Lets stay optimistic for 2021 !
A wide variety of stands, mainly local producers
Visit by Father Christmas
Mulled wine and coffee available all day
To reserve a stand : link to info stall holders
Information for stall holders
In summary - details to follow on this page :
- Spaces to hire on the Place du Château for stall holders with their own stands
- Twenty canvas shelters 3m x 3m for hire around the fountain
- Electricity available at the side of the fountain via extension leads
- Price : €8 per 4m of stand space, 15€ with one of the shelters provided by the association
- Set up 8h00 to 10h on the 6th
Consult and download the plan of the market : plan
Following difficulties in the past with people who reserved by phone then did not turn up on the day, we will only accept reservations by post accompanied by payment in full by cheque.
Download the reservation form : formulaire d'inscription
Please fill in the form and send it, with your cheque, to :
Association File et Cordes, Marché de Noël, La Mairie de Jumilhac, 24630, Jumilhac le Grand
Tél : 06 04 45 20 55
Contact : Contact admin marché de noël
Association Fils et Cordes, Mairie de Jumilhac, 24630 Jumilhac le Grand