Saturday 1st december 2019, 10h00 - 18h00
A Christmas market indoors in the warm ! The Salle la Pépite de Jumilhac-le-Grand is modern, well lit, well heated, has a big car park and a bar with coffee, cold drinks and cakes etc available all day.
Find that perfect gift ! More than 30 stalls offering table decorations, tree decorations, candles, jewelery, gourmet foods, clothing, wines, pictures, objets d'art in glass, in wood and fabrics, christmas cards (including english ones) and lots of other original gift ideas...
30 stalls, mainly craft/local products and a variety of entertainments.
Visits by Father Christmas
Cakes, pastries and coffee available all day
Tombola, several big prizes to win
- Tables and chairs provided by the organisers (indoor stands only)
- Tables 2m50 x 0,75.
- Tarif indoors : €7,50 the table (thus €3 the metre)
- 5 metres (2 tables) maximum per stallholder to ensure a wide variety of products
- Cancellations can be made up to nov 15th, after that date no refund can be made
- Tarif Exterior : €2/m - max 6m per stall (some with parking adjacent - see plan)
- Free Snack lunch offered for stallholders
- Free coffee for stallholders all day
- Set up for stalls 8h00 to 10h00 on the day
Download the plan of the site : Plan de la salle
NB. This plan is updated regularly, but please check availability with the organisers by phone.
Reservations : Following difficulties in the past with people who reserved by phone then did not turn up on the day, we will only accept reservations by post accompanied by payment in full by cheque.
You can download the reservation form here, then please send it, with your cheque to :
Association File et Cordes, Marché de Noël, La Mairie de Jumilhac, 24630, Jumilhac le Grand
Tél : 06 04 45 20 55
Association Fils et Cordes, Mairie de Jumilhac, 24630 Jumilhac le Grand